Health & sexuality and Sayonara 

Hi!

Things change... Views of this blog decreased dramatically 10 months ago when the link to this blog was removed from Wikimedia Commons. It wasn't the first time and I don't feel like fighting against. Now Blogger requires to login because of age verification. This also decreased views dramatically. So, there's only less than 100 views a day left. This made me to consider, whether I've enough will to do posts anymore. I've plans for my future, time and money consuming projects. I also have noticed that I was repeating myself, but I had ideas to change this. This may be a good moment to retire from keeping this blog. Five years and 33 posts before this.

I don't delete my posts for now. If somehow this blog gets more visibility, I might start writing again. Or I might do small posts every now and then for you, my remaining audience. Or I might delete this blog for good in the future at some point. I don't know. I'll keep track of feedback.

If you have ideas, where I could write and post stuff with more viewers, tell me. Probably I'll publish new stuff in Wikimedia Commons or a similar place occasionally. 

In the end of this post I publish the text I've written earlier and not published yet. I planned also to write about female masturbation and artistical and aesthetical aspects of the genitalia. A penis artist promised to do me a drawing of my erect penis. I will publish it in Wikimedia if I get it someday.

I assume that I won't get anymore dozens of emails. If you have something on your mind, now I've more time for you.

And please remember me as a regular guy. Exhibitionism is only a tiny part of me and my life and it's significance is diminishing over time.

And to show you something, here's a video 😃






Sayonara,

Richie


***

Lifestyle, health and sexuality

I've been repeatedly asked to write about my lifestyle and health issues from the perspective of sexuality and libido. I've written about this earlier, but I'll write about it now.

To have a great sexuality you must be in a good shape. It's possible to have a strong erection at age 90, but you can also screw up your health and loose your erection before you get 50. It's about vascular health and mitochondria. Aerobic exercise is good for you, low cholesterol, low blood pressure, low glucose and no stress. And enough antioxidants, but not too much. You can't choose your genes, so it's not necessary to write more about them. You may have bad genes, but you can do much for your health.

I earlier wrote that I eat mostly vegetarian foods. They are good for the health, but for sometime I'm eating now meat as well because my ferritine (iron storage protein) levels were below the reference values and my stomach can't accept iron pills. But I still eat lots of vegetables and salads. I take supplementary magnesium (in chelated form, 100-400 mg a day) and 1 g carnosine in the morning in an empty stomach, as an antioxidant. They'll both lower blood pressure and combat stress and do many good things.

I know I have too much stress, but I still have quite a low blood pressure for my age. Good genes and the supplements? My resting pulse is sometimes so low (46-50) that I can't take certain medicines, like muscle relaxants. My cholesterol is high from hereditary reasons (it can't be my diet) and I'm considering a medication to this. I walk and have activites where I get aerobic exercise, but I don't do strenuous exercises. I think that a long aerobic exercise is better for the longevity than shorter anaerobic exercises.




Longevity is almost a synonym to a good long-term health. In the areas of the world, where lives more centenarians than elsewhere, people eat lots of good quality carbohydrates and fatty acids, and only little protein. Contrary to many recommendations. Proteins burden the kidneys, a good kidney health is essential to the longevity as the concentrations of the toxic metabolic byproducts will be lower when the kidneys work effectively. Good oils instead of animal fat lowers the cholesterol. The centenarians also have a good joy and attitude of life. I'm certain that they also have had a good sexual health through their lives.

I'm fed up with recommendations that say that you must eat several small meals and snacks a day, every few hours. A pivotal fact is that to achieve a good health and longevity, your mitochondria must be in a good shape. I know three ways of improving the functions of the mitochondria. 1: Exercise. 2: Abstinence from food. 3: Certain supplements, like ubiquinol and vitamin Bs. Mitochondria wake up and boost their functions and repair themselves when we are not eating. If you eat every three hours, you'll lose this mechanism. If you skip meals every now and then, and perhaps do some exercises between, your mitochondria will get healthier. A hypocaloric diet is a known way of slowing ageing.

And remember to use your tool. The more erections, the longer you will have them. Females also have erectile tissue, so they should have 'erections' too.

Small penis and own point of view

Many men believe that their penis is smaller than average. Usually people think they are more intelligent and expertized than they factually are (illusory superiority), but why they underestimate their penis size? It's the point of view. When you look down to your penis, you can't see its true length. It's optical illusion. Watch yourself naked in front of a big mirror, as far as possible. Now you'll see the truth.

Comments

  1. Disappointed not to see one last ejaculation before you leave :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may see them in the Twitter and Wikimedia Commons :) -Richie

      Delete
  2. Of course audience decreased....you don't post so often as before. We can't just expect for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. And also you stopped posting different videos and photos, is always the same thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Richy! I’ve been your fan since 6 years ago and I love your work so much. Sad to hear the news but I’ll keep following you. May I propose some ideas to you? I wanna see how your penis gets erecting without hands in a front and close view, and during the procedure your foreskin retract to expose your glans. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback. Let's see what happens in the future. -Richie

      Delete
  5. Please don't delete this blog at least! I do hope you keep posting, my kids love your website and it has been a huge help in satisfying their curiosity and answering questions in a safe way. I love the work you do and think it's a valuable educational resource

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get constantly emails from parents, and I know the significance of this blog, and how important this would have been to me at that age too. If you have simple wishes that I could easily fulfill, answer to a question or upload a specific image or a video, I might every now and then do such posts. -Richie

      Delete
  6. I suggested that you demonstrate the hardness of an erect penis by tearing a hole through a piece of paper with your own erection. I even sent you a link to a video of someone else doing it. You chose instead to do the same things over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback. I know, I was repeating myself. I was planning to do some videos like this but I forgot it. -Richie

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War, the young, prostate stimulation and media views

Awareness of genitalia, exhibitionism and femininity