War, the young, prostate stimulation and media views

War, the young, prostate stimulation and media views



I'm again sorry for not posting. After my latest post I had several ideas and was preparing new posts. Then I got (again) busy and was under a heavy load of stress. Then began the Russo-Ukrainian war. There are some aspects why this has affected me personally a lot (not going into this in detail). Obviously this has affected me in several ways, including my libido. Now I have so much to say that I don't know what to say and what to not say. But thank you for your lovely emails, feedback and support, I've been asked to write, and now I'll do it eventually. I've also read all your emails and try to answer most of them soon.

Earlier post "FAQ" and the young

I got many positive feedbacks after my latest post "FAQ". Couple of comments to them.

I've written several times about the young and sexuality: this is a sensitive issue, many of my readers are young or parents of the young and I answer often to questions about this.

Parents are searching for sex ed information from my blog and hesitate whether or not to show my videos to their children. Often a parent thinks that my videos are reasonable and wants to show some of them, but is pondering, how they would react. I don't give any recommendations whether to show or not, but basing on the feedback, they have reacted correctly and been mostly curious. From my point of view they are safe to show. There are loads of truly harmful and scary videos on the Internet. And it's not a bad thing to begin with this kind of media under a supervision. I got a flattering message that I must share with you: "Your a really good teacher. For any age. Informative. Great work. Erection are normal and natural. I am a father. I showed all of my kids your videos. Puberty ages. It was so good to see. Curious.  Brilliant work!". Thanks, Rolan!

Secondly, I get every now and then emails from underaged, offering pics and vids of themshelves or asking me to send them some. I suspect that some of these emails are actually from adults who are testing me. I never send sensitive media to underaged and never encourage them to send me. If someone anyhow will send me, I remind that I'm not an MD and don't do diagnoses. It would be unethical to not answer, though.

A new video

I uploaded a plain (dull😅) masturbation video to Wikimedia Commons recently. The masturbation is done slowly and simply and the process is seen detailedly. The amount of the releasing semen is abnormally small to me due to a recent ejaculation.



Sexuality vs life

How would you feel if your sexuality was taken away? One ordinary morning you were unable to get aroused. No sexual thoughts, thinking of masturbation was displeasing. And then you would hear that this will be the case for the rest of your life. Awful? But think about dying soldiers, tens of thousands on both sides in the Russo-Ukrainian war, most young men in their 20's. They are not just losing their sexuality, they will lose their life. In these days we should appreciate that we are alive, but how lucky we are if we have our sexuality as well. Some people are shocked if their sexuality is somehow affected by negative factors without realizing that it is not the end of life. This is one thought that came up my mind when the war began. Sexuality is a huge resource but it shouldn't define our lives.

Urethral and prostate stimulation

I've been asked for several times to show a prostate stimulation. I've done it years but very rarely. I recently ordered silicone urethral sounds which make it easy and more enjoyable to do. To show you how I did it, I uploaded this video (including two videos) too to Wikimedia Commons because there are no such limitations to the video length and resolution as here in the blogger. The only downside is that the videos may get arbitrarily deleted there. If you notice that my vids or pics are requested to be deleted, please give a keep vote!

Urethral sounding may sound like it's something complicated or dangerous. It certainly isn't difficult if you begin with a thin (like 4-5 mm) sound and use plenty of lubricant and do it slowly. It shouldn't hurt, it should feel awesome. 6-7 mm thick is good for me if I want to slide it back and forth inside the prostate. I can barely insert a 9 mm thick sound with a slight uncomfortness and doing it extremely slowly. But I can't use such a thick sound to do a stimulation. It just feels thrilling to insert such a thick device into my urethra.

But dangerous it can be. If you use too much force or too little lubricant, you can damage the urethra. There's also a considerable infection risk, in the worst scenario the infection could travel all the way up to the kidneys. Always, before I do sounding, I drink lots of water, disinfect the sounds and my hands with a disinfectant and wash my glans penis thoroughly. I've applied some chlorhexidine lotion on the glans penis as well. Then I use adequately lubricant. And soon after the sounding I urinate twice in order to wash out all the pathogens from the bladder and the urethra. That's why I drink lots of water beforehand.

Because of the risks, I don't recommend this activity to my youngest readers, but the video may serve as an educational sample. I suppose this video is not bad as it gathers 2000 views per day while it's not about plain masturbation 😎

A billion views and a wide audience

The oldest image of me (2006) still
left in the Wikimedia Commons.

I've been asked, and I've thought, how it feels when so many people see my genitalia and me wanking? When I began uploading my images on the Internet when I got my first digicam in 2002 (couldn't take videos at that time), it was extremely exciting and arousing, it was a way to fulfill my exhibitionistic needs and to enhance my self-esteem. Earlier I thought that mainly young adults watch my pics, but I was wrong. My readers are of all ages, sexes and all orientations. Realizing how wide audience I have, makes this more thrilling as I can serve diverse people.

Lots, probably majority, of my stuff have been deleted from Wikimedia Commons. Dozens of popular and high-quality pics & vids. Still, there are a bunch of my media left having millions and millions of views, around half a billion views in total (all media are not under my username after being edited by someone else). And this is not the only site where I've uploaded stuff in my life. I claim that my hip area has been watched on the Internet in the order of a billion times.

Imagine, how would it change your self-esteem or attitude towards yourself or how it would affect your self-image, if you put your intimate parts for all to see (without prior experience) and they would be viewed for a thousand times? Multiply that with a million. That's where I am. Has this changed me? Apart from the better self-esteem, it doesn't affect my daily life. Am I proud? I'm not proud of uploading the media and announcing to the whole world that I'm an exhibitionist, but I'm proud that I've tried to break the taboos of sexuality, make it an everyday topic to all and give educational information. Do I think what millions of viewers think of me? Actually not. How do I feel about causing sexual arousal to millions of people? It gets me aroused but I rarely think of it. Do I get aroused when I see, how many media views I've got? Yes, if the numbers are high enough. Would I undress live in front of all the millions of people together who have seen my pics & vids? Yes, definitely I would, without showing my face. And when YOU post your pics & vids on the Internet, don't show your face either, unless you are trying to make money for living on a long term. The face will be there forever.

Have I earned money with my media? No, not a coin. I've rather had expenses. If I had earned one cent (€ or $) from every view, I would be very rich. I've couple of times thought, if it were possible to earn via donations or subscriptions or image views somewhere. If I was able to make some money from this, I could use more time to this. This is just a time consuming hobby for now. On the other hand, when this is just a hobby, I'm doing this from the bottom of my heart and I'm showing you only my real and spontaneous arousals and I'm wanking to you only when I feel strong urge to do so. Yes, sometimes you, all of you who read or watch me, are the source for my sexual arousal and urge to masturbate although I'm not always taking a video of it.

My pics & vids are watched hundreds of thousands of times every day, all the time several viewers are wanking to my media. How does this feel? I'm satisfied, that they've found my vids arousing. Somehow it feels a bit weird. In the big picture it's not a question about me as a person, that namely my vids are viewed, they are representing the whole male gender and male genitalia and ultimately all genitalia and bodily functions. Viewers don't know who I am, they are just watching someone male masturbating and are happy with that. So, I find a bigger meaning to what I'm doing. I get sexual satisfaction, give education and videos to wank to but represent and stand for the (male) genitalia in general.

Comments

  1. Hi! I sent you a email about a question I have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, great to see you're back! Sometimes masturbation seems like such a monotonous mechanical thing it's easy to take sexuality for granted, thanks for reminding us of that!

    My fist contact with your videos was as a preteen discovering my sexuality, now I am in my twenties and a science teacher lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Awareness of genitalia, exhibitionism and femininity