Puberty - sexuality and health


I'm very sorry that I haven't written for a long long time. My workload has increased a lot last year and I haven't been in a mood of writing. I haven't answered to your emails. It's difficult because I don't read my emails very often and when I read there are dozens of them and I don't have time or will to answer them all so I haven't answered at all :(. But I read them all at some point.

There are many topics I could write about but lately I've got lots of wishes from adolescents to write them about puberty. Basically this is a blog to adults, but I know there are lots of adolescents reading this and I think it's a positive thing. There are also lots of parents of adolescents reading this, basically it's their duty to educate their children and give them proper information and to encourage them to enjoy their journey to the adulthood and to find the positive aspects as well. I've touched this topic earlier. Sadly, here's not much new media.

As you may have read earlier, I found my sexuality at age 11. I was playing with my penis often and accidentally found a way to masturbate by gliding my foreskin up and down. The first orgasm was almost a shock, I didn't know if anything was right. It felt awesome but a bit frightening too. But then I did it again and again and again. I didn't get actual ejaculations but some fluid came out from my penis when I got an orgasm. Gradually I ejaculated more and more semen and I think I was 13 years old when I got full ejaculations, and I ejaculated quite a lot.


My first 'ejaculations' at age 11 were not much bigger than
the amount of pre-ejaculatory fluid seen here. 

When a boy (or a girl) reaches the puberty, the hormonal levels are so high that he/she experiences enormous sexual arousals. Earlier it was a sin (and some still thinks so) to masturbate, young persons especially, but I see it an opposite way. It's a unique period in life and it shouldn't be ruined with dictations and rules. There are lots of negative things going on in the puberty, lets enjoy the good things. I think that parents should encourage to masturbate and thus to learn and enjoy the sexuality and to teach that the puberty is a good thing. They should show some masturbation and ejaculation videos so that they'll learn that it's normal and nothing weird. And if they see ejaculations before they get their own ones they'll know what to expect, I wish I had seen. They should know that frequent ejaculations are a good thing, it's good for the prostate gland and greatly decreases the risk of the prostate cancer in the later life, it's the most common cancer in men. And I masturbated and ejaculated a lot and it didn't change me as a person and I did no harm to me. Instead, I've good memories. Nocturnal emissions should be discussed too.



During puberty erections become more common. Frequent unintentional
erections may cause embarrassment. Usually they are not obvious to others
as they are to the boy self. They are natural things that should
not be embarrassed about. These erections are quite obvious.

And after all, it's very important if adolescents can talk with their parents about their sexuality related issues, feelings, masturbation, ejaculation, pubertal changes and so on. Adolescents should know that they are free to masturbate in their own peace (own room, shower, forest etc.) whenever it's suitable. And it's not a catastrophe if someone sees it accidentally. They should know that it's acceptable to masturbate, they are allowed to enjoy it and it's a way better option than to have sex at a young age. And if an age peer friend gives a masturbation or vice versa, it's basically a good thing too at some age but not something that should be encouraged.

The other thing is more about healthy than sexuality. During the puberty the testicles grow a lot and the penis as well. It's important to watch that the puberty proceeds as it should. It's up to the parents how thoroughly and often the situation is checked and when the responsibility is given to the child. When the child is old enough to check himself he should be taught how to perform the testicular self-examination and what to do if everything is not right. Risk of testicular cancer is at its highest at age 15-35. The parents should know if the boy can't get intentional ejaculations before age 15. If the adolescent has seen some ejaculation videos he should be able to know if there's something wrong or not. It is also very important that the foreskin can move freely back and forth over the glans penis, also during erection.

Here are shown some illustration images to give an idea of normal testicular size. Testicles can be slightly of different size and it's normal if they hang evenly. It's important to recognize the epididymides, they are normal structures.




My average-sized testicles. Black: their actual size.
Red: upper limit of normal size. Blue and white:
lower limit of normal size. Green: size before puberty.

It's easy to measure the length of the testicle. 1.5-2.5 inches
(3.8-6.4 cm) is a good length for a postpubertal testicle.

It's good to recognize that the epididymis is a normal structure!

Here is shown how the foreskin should move over the glans penis even if the penis is erect. It's important to see that the glans penis seems healthy, there shouldn't be any red rash or signs of yeast infection.

A healthy glans penis.

Here you see my 42-year-old penis but it
should almost look like 27 years ago :)


In my opinion, parents should show their children (boys and girls) ejaculation videos (they need not be mine) at some point, it's of great help to them. The Orgasms and ejaculations (and periods) are one of the most natural things in the world, everyone will see or experience these things. Here are some samples. In some clips you can see muscle contractions due to orgasms. It should be taught that during an orgasm such contractions can occur.






Comments

  1. Hi! I sent you an email about wet dreams but I lost the password to my account lol but thanks for making this post it was really good and I learned a lot. I didn't know about testicle exams but I will do them from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mentioned "you can see muscle contractions due to orgasms". A person can ejaculate without an orgasm, and visa vera. They, orgasm and ejaculation, however occur at the same time. How I understand it, muscle contractions are due to ejaculations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ejaculation doesn't cause contractions in the legs or otherwhere in the body. Those contractions seen in the vids were due to orgasms. In general I don't see that any contractions are due to ejaculations, ejaculations are due to contractions of the bulbocavernosus muscle.

      Delete
    2. Please make and share an educational video in which you demonstrate how hard your penis gets when it's erect by tearing holes through paper and aluminum foil with it.

      Delete
    3. Go to xhamster.com and search for a video called "For JoeCarioca". You'll see someone actually doing this. Check it out.

      Delete
  3. Did you like my idea, the one about you tearing holes through paper and aluminum foil with your erection to show just how hard a penis gets when it's erect? Please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! That didn't look too difficult to fulfil, I might do it some day. Thanks for the idea!

      Delete
    2. No, not some day. Do it for your next post. You already have numerous videos that demonstrate what a male ejaculation looks like. It would be very interesting to see you demonstrate just how stiff a penis gets when it's erect. Also, I'm very surprised you've never made a "soft-to-hard" video for sex education purposes.

      Delete
  4. Hi, can you talk about premature ejaculation during puberty?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I think it's a common problem whether you are at pubertal age or not. But it's even more common during puberty or early adulthood because the hormone levels are at highest and the sensitivity as well, they both may decline a bit during ageing and thus the likelyhood to this problem diminishes gradually. Frequent masturbation is a good way of learning own bodily reactions and to know hot to combat against it; technique, pauses, speed, thinking of non-sexual things etc. Also the sensitivity of the glans penis decreases due to frequent masturbation.

      Delete
  5. I love to see you ejaculate abundantly, that is surely so pleasant for you :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. "And if an age peer friend gives a masturbation or vice versa it's basically a good thing" .I couldn't agree more but if I say something like that I get "pedo" "pervert", as long as it is not forced and both parties are willing and stop means stop NOW I see nothing wrong with it even if it is a relative/sibling etc, for me it applies to females too I would much rather my son/daughter came to me, my partner, a brother/sister etc than at school or a stranger, even more so for a girl where she runs the risk of pregnancy/rape / regret etc in that situation rather than at home in a safe, caring environment.
    PLEASE do not read this as me saying a 65 yr old with a 9 yr old that is NOT what I mean, I mean age appropriate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, as long as the two are relatively near in age, there's no problem and it can be a great way to explore sexuality with another person. However, if the two are male and female, then there are potential complications related to possible pregnancy (be sure to use at least a condom in this case). It's not unusual for two male or two female friends to explore sexuality with each other, and not too unusual for a male and his brother to experience sexual contact with each other (again, consent applies). But it becomes a pedo thing when there is a large age difference between the two, or a power gap in the case of an adult male with another male or female under 18. Just a reminder, having same sex experiences as a teen is not unusual and doesn't automatically mean you're gay or bisexual, so don't spend time worrying about what it all means. I still have very nice memories of a few months time in my early teens when my best friend and I would go out to an out building and sexually explore each other. He taught me about masturbation and we experienced a first orgasm (just clear ejaculate). I am gay, but he is married with children and grandchildren now, so it all worked out well for both of us.

      Delete
  7. Really great and informative blog. I like your videos and pics a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm Chinese, and every time I like to climb over the wall to see your cock to masturbate in Wikipedia.I like your blog very much and hope your penis can stay young forever.I'm glad you can ejaculate so much. Recently, the coronavirus is spreading, I hope the author can do a good job at home against the epidemic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If the coronavirus stayed in China where it began, then it would an "epidemic", but since it went world-wide, it became a "pandemic".

      Delete
  9. beautiful montages' of your red rocket shooting joy juice. Education and sexual. I have enjoyed and learned to cum from richie in my pubescent years until now. First time I masturbated 12 years old I pulled back my foreskin for the first time and masturbated my penis until I came at the same time as richie in his vids. I love watching rich blow a tasty load... ever since I was 12yrsold, I've wanted to suck a whole load and not waste a drop. I enjoy watching you spray your sperm so much!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 12 is very nice love to have seen youcum

      Delete
  10. I was 12 when I had my first orgasm and ejaculation (53 now). Lying in bed, dreaming about a girl in my class whom I was in love with. Started to thrust the duvet, got more and more excited, and BOOM - what a feeling! But also a bit shocking, what was this...and the wet duvet, mostly clear fluid. The loads of semen came at later occasions. Much more masturbation the years to follow, I was 17 when I had intercourse with a girl for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd played with my cock and balls from a young age, but was also 12 or 13 the first time I actually masturbated, and was surprised when I shot a big load of white juice almost the length of the bathtub. No one had talked to me about orgasm and ejaculation, so I worried something was wrong. But fortunately, by the next day I was willing to lock myself in the bathroom for another "bath". Just too pleasurable to ignore.

      Delete
  11. Any chance for an update? We all really support and appreciate you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi im 13 ans i Seen ur website ans i have questions about m'y pénis please

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi im 13 ans i Seen ur website ans i have questions about m'y pénis please

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have been masturbating since puberty. At 10. Erection are so natural and normal. I grew up in a nudist family. I’m in love with my penis. I masturbate 3-4 times everyday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would imagine a person growing up in a nudist family might have a better self image about his/her body as well as the bodies of others, and that would also carry over into the sexual. Was your father open about sex and masturbation? 3-4 times a day, keeps the pipes cleaned out, so to speak. Rub one out for me!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War, the young, prostate stimulation and media views

Awareness of genitalia, exhibitionism and femininity