Sexuality, ageing and personal charm


Do libido and physical desirability fade and shift into a personal charm with age? Well, depends on the person. If you get the "angry old man syndrome" when you've lost your libido, there wouldn't definitely be any supplemental benefit from your mental virtues to your sexual desirability. But you can be attractive in front of considerably younger females if you have enough charisma. This is not a gender issue but I write now from the male perspective. And it's more common, thanks to the evolution, that the male is older than the female.

I'm 41 years old. Not terribly old yet. But certainly not a young man any more. I look quite young for my age so I'm not worried about my appearance yet. But I've noticed that this is changing, I'm loosing my handsomeness and I'm changing mentally, I'm thinking more maturely. I've gained self-confidence with age and my expressive behavior is versatile but calmer now. This tranquility and self-confidence can be heard in my voice and seen in my expressions. I use different sentence structures, my vocabulary is more vivid, my common knowledge has improved over the years. I've more ways to react to other peoples' thoughts and acts and more ways to show sympathy. All in all, I don't feel that I'm loosing my attractiveness, it might be vice versa. As long as I don't look terribly old and I can improve my social skills, my attractiveness is just getting higher.

Some people become more skillful in this area spontaneously with age, some don't. Many people don't consciously develop their communicational skills or other mental processes, I'm atleast trying. But now there may be a contradiction: I look like a 31-year-old and sound like a 51-year-old. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing but I've several times noticed that unfamiliar people who have talked with me on the phone and see me for the first time they stare at me suspiciously for a while. Or then I just have a huge aura and a colossal charisma or my facial features are so unique that they can't get their eyes of me (just kidding...)

But what's the point here? Females appreciate self-confidence and good conversational skills. Also the communication with gestures and facial expressions are important to them as are the ways of showing sympathy (and feeling empathy). We all are entities and no one is perfect. We always can compensate our shortages with other virtues. So you can be attractive and intriguing in many ways but the big picture defines how others see you. So your outlook and libido are not the only ways of charming. But if you are searching for just a one night stand then they might be of great help.

Sorry, no images nor vids this time :(

Comments

  1. If you are 41 years old, then you haven't peaked yet, as long as you still get very aroused and your balls are still producing those big loads you are known for. I hope you are putting together some more masturbation and ejaculation videos so we can see more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At 41 and not peaked yet? Wish that were true. I figured we peaked in our 20's. Like "My Penis Facts" (don't recall his name) states, keeping healthy is important.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War, the young, prostate stimulation and media views

Awareness of genitalia, exhibitionism and femininity