Hidden part of the penis

My penis is bigger than what is its visible part. It continues
behind my testicles and all the way down to near the anus.

You have seen my penis many times and detailedly. But you haven't seen it all. Now I'm going to tell you how big the penis actually is.

The penis continues behind the testicles.

Usually when we talk about the penis we mean the visible part of it. But it's a lot longer than what we can see. The erectile tissues go all the way down to near the anus. If you have an erection, you can feel those erectile tissues behind your testicles and in the area of perineum (between testicles and anus). And you can squeeze your erect penis and press the perineum alternately to find the point where the erectile tissues end near the anus.

The length of the longest erectile tissue, corpus spongiosum.




I measured my erectile tissues, from the tip of my penis to the end near the anus, and they are 30 cm or 11.8 in long (actually only the corpus spongiosum that forms the glans penis, the other two, corpora cavernosa, are shorter). My erect penis is 19 cm long so the hidden part of it is 11 cm long. The radius of my erect penis is approximately 1.9 cm so the volume of my whole penis is 340 ml using these parameters in calculations. It's impossible to measure the absolute volume but this is the order of magnitude.

My flaccid penis was a moment ago 1.6 cm in radius and 9 cm in length (cold!) and the erectile tissue length was 20 cm (and thus the hidden part 11 cm), so the volume estimate was 161 ml. The difference between these states is 180 ml, which all is blood. The estimate is theoretical and the volume change may be slightly different in reality.

Depending on the strength of the sexual arousal and other factors, it usually takes atleast 20-30 seconds to achieve a full erection. So when my penis is growing rapidly it draws my blood on a quite rapid pace. So it's like doing a blood donation in a minute or two. But it doesn't cause any symptoms, the volume is still so small, only a few percent of my whole blood volume. And the blood pressure rise from the sexual arousal also compensates the "loss".

Comments

  1. Hey it's Adeline, just in case it gets caught in your spam filter I sent you an email on a new account.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything about you turns me on so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your content! I can't help but get an erection reading your blog. My penis is throbbing as I type this... Your Wikimedia Commons contributions are especially erotic for me. Can't wait to see more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you do one on the prostate gland?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the feedback! I probably write about the prostate gland some day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always find it exciting to watch another horny guy doing it, you have me playing with my own cock!
    unzippedwcoffee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing so openly with us. You have a nice penis, man.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love tits and pussy but it's neat to see other horny guys too, if anyone likes to exchange secrets and photos just email me at unzippedwcoffee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. gmail are you crazy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War, the young, prostate stimulation and media views

Awareness of genitalia, exhibitionism and femininity