Basics of the masturbation



Basics of the masturbation

I've asked to do posts about dozens of things. Many suggestions are good and feasible and some of them I'll write about later. Many wishes are related to masturbation and erection. I've written lots about them but new perspectives are asked.

Lately I've been asked to teach how to masturbate and to give hints. I've been thinking this many times and I haven't been sure if it's necessary as I've written and shown lots of videos about this and this is such a basic thing that most of you know how to do. However, there are many people who are interested in this topic and they may have their reasons to want this kind of education. I've got several emails from young adults who have lived their childhood in a religious family where masturbation has been a great sin and they are uncertain if they have right to do it and how to begin with this. I know there are very young guys reading this and interested in the basics and then there are sexually unexperienced females that are interested in the basics as well and not after to see the wanking per se. There may have been medical issues like phimosis (too tight foreskin) that has made uninspiring to try masturbation or there just haven't been lust to begin masturbating. There are also some psychological and self-esteem issues that should not be forgotten.

Maybe someone may think this topic is a bit odd but I'll still write about this and try to show it delicately. And professional wankers may also take steps back and recall how it felt in the beginning.

Relax, familiarize yourself with your genitalia

Before anything else, if you haven't done it before, take a comfortable position and relax. Take a look at your genitalia with a hand mirror or with a phone. You may take photographs and macros and watch them closely. Every genitals look different and every genitals have their own beauties and strengths, I've never seen ugly genitals. If you've doubts, ask opinion from a trusted person. Don't compare too much to other people's genitalia. Almost certainly your genitals are suitable for you, and only you'll have. Appreciate them and take good care of them, you'll need them for a long time and they will give you lots and lots of enjoy. If you feel that you have genitalia of a wrong gender, consider meeting a psychologist or psychiatrist. 

Tightnesses

When a male hasn't been masturbating yet the foreskin (if you have one, I hope you do) may be a bit tight even without the medical condition named phimosis. Phimosis or not, the foreskin is extremaly flexible and it's useful to little by little stretch it so that it glides easily over the erect glans penis. If it's tight you must be careful with it. You may apply some lotion and gently pull it downwards along the erect penis, preferably on a daily basis. Little by little and without pain.


My foreskin is slightly tight in relation to my large glans penis.
This is not a problem to me but sometimes I must pull it gently
down before I can move it freely. This is me at age 30.


Phimosis: the foreskin can't properly be pulled down.
Author: Ethaoin Shrdlu, licence Creative Commons


The foreskin should slide at least like this, it's a bit snug on my
roundish glans penis during hard erection, lubricant would do miracles.

Foreskin is flexible. Sometimes it's a good thing to stretch it so it'll more easily glide over the erect glans penis


I don't know how common this is but during strong sexual arousal scrotal skin tightens due to the cremasteric muscles being contracted. I've a problem with this as my scrotum tightens too much and/or I've wide inguinal canals where the testicles retract into. It feels a bit unpleasant, sometimes I wrap something around my testicles (and penis) or use a ball ring to prevent it.

Beginning of my masturbation

My foreskin was tight (I may also have a big glans penis) at age 11 when I began to actually masturbate (I've been playing with my tool and balls at least from age 5-6). At first I just played with my penis almost daily and day by day I pulled the foreskin lower and lower, one day it slipped down. I almost was scared because I didn't know if it was normal. Then I pulled it back up and began sliding it back and forth until one day I got an orgasm. I was scared about that too as I didn't know about such thing (as I didn't get any proper sex education), and that was a huge experience. I remember like yesterday those feelings 33 years ago and how my penis was so immaculate but gave me mindblowing pleasure and fun. Because of lack of the sex ed I felt guiltiness of masturbation and ejaculations, it would have felt even better if I knew what I know now, that I had all the rights to do that and enjoy my sexuality. I certainly would have masturbated more at ages around 11-15 and perhaps fulfilled my exhibitionistic needs that I noticed when I was around 12-13 years. I regret that I didn't walk in public or go in a crowded bus with a boner in the pants (and if I did so unintentionally I tried to hide it and was too embarrassed as I thought I was abnormal). Now I regret I didn't, they would have been good experiences and self-esteem exercises from my current perspective and they would have increased sexual excitement and pleasure to an even higher extent. Sexuality of a prepubertal and pubertal person should never be underestimated.

Before sexual activity

- Wash your hands and preferably your penis/vulva too. Don't wash too thoroughly your genitalia and don't use any soap, just water, use a basic moisturiser if needed. If you have foreskin and don't use lubricant, sometimes it's a good idea to use some moisturiser. Long nails can injure, especially the vulva.

- You are free to use 'toys' or 'tools' or 'aids', whatever you can innovate, to increase your pleasure.            - Be sure they are clean and non-toxic.

    - Never use any sharp items.

    - Don't put anything to your urethra that isn't designed to be put there. Don't put anything small into the vagina that may disappear there. Disinfect or wash throughly with soap any items you might use in contact with mucous membranes.

     - Don't put your flaccid penis through a small opening as it may get stuck when it gets erect. It may prevent the penis from becoming flaccid again.

       - Whatever you do, it shouldn't hurt! Tight hymen or foreskin may cause a bit uncomfortness when they are being stretched.

Household items

What ordinary household items you may use? You can put a rubber band or a shoelace around your penis and/or testicles or take your package out of a partially opened button fly of the jeans. Electric toothbrush is a good vibrator. Showering genitalia feels good. Lubricants, ice cube. You can use a hoover to gently suck parts of your genitalia, use the lowest power setting and be careful. If your testicle is being sucked into the hose it may hurt!



I've been asked to show my penis sticking out of a
jeans fly so here you are. Partially opened fly squeezes
the genitalia in a good way, it's convenient to 
masturbate this way. And the genitalia looks good
too :)


A 14 years old low quality video of me hoovering a bit. This was filmed with a cheap pocket camera of that time and the video has been packed several times and there's no audio in the end. Still this turns me on, maybe I should do this again...

Be gentle, take time

When you are an unexperienced masturbator (or a pro one who want's to find new nuances) I want to give a couple of  basic rules: concentrate, be gentle and do it slowly. Premature orgasm is a real problem for many, especially young males and especially for those who are intact. When doing it slowly with pauses and trying to prolong the masturbation before orgasm, the hypersensitivity diminishes over time giving ability to enjoy sexual activity longer, whether it's masturbation or intercourse. Long masturbation sessions and prolonged arousals do good for the erectile tissues of a penile or a vulva. Sometimes it's good for a change to do just quickies. Females should also search for their sweet spots and aim at slowly increasing arousal that gradually leads to an orgasm. If your erection lasts for several hours without arousal and stimulation, it may be priapism, a medical emergency conditions, but it's extremely rare, some drugs may predispose to it.


Here you see the result of a long and strong sexual arousal when using lots of time to masturbate slowly: watery semen. 14 years ago taken video of me.
Testicles

Testicles and scrotum are also in the erogenic area so you may find new areas of your sexuality if you get to know better your testicles. Stroke and squeeze them, this way you learn to know them and in one fell swoop you do testicular self-examination which is really important as the risk of testicular cancer has increased dramatically over to recent decades. Try showering and cold items. I especially like if someone else touches and squeezes my testicles.



Anus

Anus is also a good place to search for sexual satisfaction. It's very important to have a good hygiene when stroking this area. It's easy to finger this area in the shower and if you put something there it's much more convenient if the item is inside a condom.

My anus 12 years ago.

And finally, let the orgasm come. Sometimes it's fun to have a break and then continue later to the orgasm. It's ok to have two orgasms a day as well

Me at age 34




Comments

  1. The 3rd Video has always been my favorite out of your work. Thanks for sharing again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Pardon me I meant the 4th video.
      I really enjoyed the vacuums masturbation's technique video as well! I'm going to try it myself and video it.

      Delete
    3. Richie: It's ok to have four, even six orgasms a day if you're still up to it!

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed the video where you put on the black cock band. I'm always surprised to see just how much it stiffens the erection and really causes the glans to engorge. I can tell how much you enjoy masturbating and have to say, when you cum, it's a thing of beauty, like a fountain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, do you ever taste your cum after you ejaculate? It's something I don't see addressed often and I suspect there are a lot of guys out there that do this and then feel bad about wanting to do it. I've always been of the mind that if we're willing to shoot our load in someone else's mouth, we should be at least willing to discover how we taste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see something on anal masturbation

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey ya! i'm here from your video on the wikipedia page on ejaculation. i have to say, thanks for your contribution! i'm glad that this blog is still active

    ReplyDelete
  6. Video where you have the balls tied. That's great!!
    I would like to help with the satisfaction of stroking and kissing his balls in this position with a ball ring. I would also lick an acorn. =) Unfortunately, not every man probably likes it when someone touches them and does not play with them himself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How often do you masturbate at your age?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm 44, and when I masturbate, I find that the sensitivity of my glans and also the libido drop down. I don't know if you have the same problem. How would you solve it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. At your age Tom (44), it's not uncommon to lose some sensivitiy of your glans, (depends on your sexual activity in the past). It's not uncommon either to notice loss of labido. just part of aging.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! I just want to say thank you for doing this particular post - when I was 12, even though I developed a strong sex drive, I was unable to find a masturbation technique good enough to let me orgasm (except for one time in the bath) until I found a video on Wikimedia Commons showing me the technique that I still use today. It caused me great discomfort and frustration that I wasn't able to replicate that first orgasm in the bath even though I really wanted to, so finding this technique was extremely liberating for me. Suddenly I was able to orgasm every day and my sex drive went from something that was causing me discomfort to something that caused me great pleasure. I bet I'm not alone in this sort of experience so I'm so grateful to you for taking the time to explain masturbation basics :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War, the young, prostate stimulation and media views

Awareness of genitalia, exhibitionism and femininity