Shaving




Pubic hair. To have or not to have. That's a tough and complex question. There are lots of expert opinions and arguments for and against it. In my opinion it's mostly irrelevant whether to have the hair or not in the medical sense, it probably won't affect your life span or have an impact on your morbidity. So forget others' opinions and do as you like, whatever feels best for you.

I've been shaving for so long that I don't have images 
of my genitalia with full grown pubic hair. It takes several
 months, maybe a year, to let it grow to it's maximal length.




My pubic hair after 10 weeks of shavelessness (age 31).

Partially shaved



 I prefer shaved genitalia for several reasons. I love genitalia, not hair. I like to feel the skin, not the hair. I find the genitalia aesthetically so beautiful that I prefer to see them bald. And it feels more intimate and exciting if someone wants to show her/his hairless private places. If someone looks at me down there it feels better (and more arousing in certain circumstances) if the watcher sees my testicles and every detail rather than a bush. And the penis may seem bigger when it's not sticking out from a such one. In addition to these visual aspects the skin of my genitalia is way more sensitive to touch without the hair and the underwear feel more comfortable. And it's more hygienic and easier to clean after ejaculation. And finally, I'm feeling more sexual and more nude without the hair. My self-confidence grew up when I began to shave regularly when I was a young adult.





The outlines of the testicles may be more clearly visible
through certain clothing when there's no hair. In this image
you can even see my epididymis :)

I've heard people saying that people who prefer shaved genitalia are perverts because they like genitalia that look like ones that children have. I think this is a ridiculous argument, these are completely different things.



I often shave in the shower, without any foams or such.
Sometimes I use shower gel or soap so that the razor
slides better. And after the shaving it's fun to wank a bit...

Atleast women have shaved or depilated in the Roman empire, it was ages ago, so it's not a new phenomenon. Today's older generations have grown up in circumstances where it was unusual or even unacceptable to shave. For younger people shaving is an every-day thing and it's totally acceptable today. Teenagers may even begin shaving immediately when there's something to shave.

So, to have the hair or not to have the hair. If you aren't sure, you should try it. Everyone should, atleast a couple times.

Comments

  1. I think the depilated genitals look better and it's easier to make a fellatio

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you slowly get hard while shaving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe you could compose a blogpost about different sexual fetishes and what you think of them? i find it interesting

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love watching your videos :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pretty much prefer shaved genitalia myself, on both male and female. Please keep your penis and testicles shaved smooth as you always have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comments! I might write sometime about fetishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great. I like reading your point of view on any subject of sexuality. When ever you write new postings may I suggest that you always include pictures of your penis as well as a video of yourself masturbating with ejaculation regardless of the subject. This is a very important service that you provide here for those who enjoy seeing you drain your testicles. Thanks allend6343@yahoo.com

      Delete
  7. Very neat shave video and then jacking off, shaving all my hair and even down to my little hole always turns me on too! Thanks for posting neat pics/video!
    unzippedwcoffee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with you about shaving, having done it for years. You need to be careful not to nick the skin folds and sometimes it is difficult to get hair clipped near root when the razor slips over in shaving cream. I usually get erection and want to unload when I shave as you did in the video. Perhaps with natural, automatic tightening of scrotum and base of penis this makes shaving easier. Shaving around anus may make it a little more hygienic but care to not clip skin in doing so.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you shave your butthole as well and if yes, how are you doing it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. could you post a video of you shaving all the hair off your body, thanks
    (butthole too)
    (dont mind if you stick a finger in there after)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War, the young, prostate stimulation and media views

Awareness of genitalia, exhibitionism and femininity