Spa, jeans images and my sexual arousal



Thank you for all the feedback you've given. Especially I was touched from a lovely thanking email from a single mother who had used my blog to give some educational information to her daughter. I'll publish my email address in my profile page so that you can easily find it, and I'll keep it public for now. But remember that Google may categorize sexuality related emails as spam and they may go unnoticed, either your or mine. It has happened. Feel free to contact me but I don't have time and energy to have long dialogues with all of you.

Spa


I like to go to the spas and swimming baths. I don't go there for sexual reasons but it's a bonus if you can gain pleasure for yourself and maybe give it to others as well. As an exhibitionist the first thing I like there is undressing. I like being naked and I don't mind if someone takes a look on my package. I'm also observing, not staring, I try see as many genitals as I can, not to get aroused but out of curiosity. I try to spot erections, even small ones. It's rare to see a proper one but it's a jackpot when you see it. Recently, an old man, like 80 years old or so, had his penis, thick and tall, almost horizontally leveled. He was trying to hide it but not completely, may be he wanted that someone could see a glimpse of it? 

In the pool area I sometimes try to hold my penis in a small erection so that it's not obviously erect but still impressive. It's very difficult, sometimes it engorges a little bit too much and that's the most exciting part. Under the water I don't mind so much if my penis is erect and if a diver sees it. In a jaccuzzi it's fun to sit where the bubbles come from, it's easy to maintain a long-lasting erection there and get aroused. But it may be difficult to leave there if you have a persistent erection and there are other people sitting in the same pool. Well, depending on the peoples sitting there, sometimes it's just fun to stand up with a poker face and leave in a calm manner. And finally the best place is the underwater jet massages. They'll massage comprehensively all your underwater sensitive parts from the anus till tip of the penis, or the clitoris, if you are a girl. I'll stay there so long that I get an orgasm and ejaculate. The water jet orgasm is different from ordinary orgasms, it proceeds very slowly and it becomes very intense before ejaculations begins. It's an experience you must have! And if there's a cleaning lady in the shower room or dressing room, my penis immediately starts to engorge and I don't try to hide it from her if it's not more than semi-erect. Usually they are professionals and try not to see men's packages but not always...

Jeans and my genitalia


I've been asked to do and show several things. Obviously some of you have liked my jeans and how my testicles or penis peek out from the fly (and this is not the first time). Well, if it's this easy to get you satisfied, I'll show here some jeans images :)




Here I show how I take my testicles out from the jeans fly. I'm surprised how many people like to see me undressing my jeans or having my testicles out of the jeans fly. IMO the testicles are underrated as sexual organs and their oval shape can be aesthetically beautiful too and they have funny consistency.





If someone wants to see my testicles, I'll especially gladly show them. It's a good thing if you can get sexually aroused by seeing my testicles because traditionally the penis has been the center point of the male sexuality.  I'm proud to show their shape and I like if it can be seen through my clothing.

I would like to let you feel my
testicles, if it was possible,
 but please take a closer look at them.


I don't know why people like to see my genitals through the jeans fly or when I undress my jeans, maybe there's a big contrast between the blue color and the color of my genitalia. If you know, please tell me. 


This has happened to me in real life. A button 
opened by itself because of a loose button hole
and when I was sitting I noticed that there was 
something bulging out of my jeans.














This is my favorite image. If a stranger would see my
genitalia, this would be the best angle of view in my opinion.


It feels good to masturbate when the genitals are out of the jeans fly, it squeezes the testicles slighty from the sides and protrudes them. And if you masturbate in a public place, you don't have such a naked feeling. Especially the button fly jeans are comfort as there is no zipper scratching and the fly opening can be adjusted from up and down.



Here are some masturbation videos where I'm wearing jeans. Two last ones are unshortened and you will see there ejaculations in the end.



My sexual arousal


Writing and doing this blog post lasted quite long and I was hugely sexually aroused while doing this. I don't know why. I've had a so long lasting erection that it's becoming uncomfort and my testicles will soon be hurting bad. So I have to masturbate soon and relieve my tension. I tell you this because it's natural to happen and I want you to know that you are not alone if you get aroused because of this blog. So it's natural for you and for me and we must allow it to ourselves without any bad conscience. Several people have told me that they masturbate while watching my videos and images and it's totally fine with me, do so if you feel that way, we all have right to do that. Feel free to comment or tell me about your feelings if you've done so.

Comments

  1. I love seeing your erect penis and watching you masturbate, my vagina got very wet reading this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Nice to hear that you reacted that way :)

      Delete
    2. love to see your wet vagina

      Delete
  2. Do you have kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long is your penis and have u had sex?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had sex for 23 years already. I'll write about my penis length later...

      Delete
  4. sä näyttä suomilaiselta

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War, the young, prostate stimulation and media views

Awareness of genitalia, exhibitionism and femininity