(My) Penis size



A big penis better?


Most people prefer large penises (maybe not colossal) and big balls, they are a sign of manhood and thus an evidence of good genes and fertility. Or so we are prone to think. Maybe it's an evolutionary thing and we believe that the bigger the better. But it's not that way. I earlier wrote that for testicles there's a critical lower limit for their size in order to be fertile but for the penis there isn't. The size of the penis doesn't affect on the amount of pleasure the male can feel and it often doesn't affect how the female experiences the intercourse. It's not the size, it's how you use it. Sufficient penis length for a successful intercourse is an inch or two or a few centimetres and sometimes females even feel that a smaller penis feels better if their vaginal opening is tight. Sometimes the thickness is a more important factor than the length. Very rarely the small size of the penis is a real problem what comes to sexual life. Mostly issues are psychological.

My penis compared to my hand.

Underestimation of one's own penis size

Males often underestimate their penis size and think that it's insufficient. I also did so when I was younger. I thought that my flaccid penis was small and my erect penis was just okay. But it's a visual illusion why we think that our penises are small and all others have big ones. You see your own penis from above and other penises from the front, so there's a big difference in the perspective. If you watch a stick from straight above, you see just the point. You should watch your penis from a big mirror or take a photo of it. Or show it to your friend and ask his/her opinion. Or take a measuring tape and measure it.


Average penis size

There are no definitive dimensions for a normal or an average penis. It depends on the sources and definitions and the way the length is measured. There may be some deviation between the races. Average flaccid penis is around 3.5-4 in or 9-10 cm long but it's length depends on circumstances like temperature and functioning of the autonomic nervous system. Average erect postpubertal penis is roughly between 5-6 inches or 13-16 centimetres long and the circumference is around 4.7 in or 12 cm. Flaccid size doesn't indicate the erect size, the correlation is poor. The penis can be a "shower" or a "grower". The shower is big in flaccid state but doesn't grow much when it engorges. The grower is not big in flaccid state but grows substantially when it erects.

Measuring the penis size

The correct way to measure your penis is to push the ruler against the pubic bone when the penis is in a 90 degree angle. Stretched flaccid and erect length are usually similar, here I show how I did these measurements:



My penis

The flaccid size changes all the time and it's more difficult to measure reliably. Let's say that it's around 4 inches or 10 centimeters long and circumference is 4.5 in or 11.5 cm. It's pretty average.



In erect state it's 7.5 in or 19 cm long and circumference is 5.1 in or 13 cm. I can stretch it to the 7.9 in or 20 cm mark but I don't consider it as a reliable measure. After using a penis pump for a few days I've measured it to be 8.1 in or 20.5 cm long, but this length gain disappears quickly. So the 7.5"/19 cm is my natural length. So maybe my penis is more a grower than a shower.


My penis at age 33.




It looks like I'm not having a 100 % erection in this
image but the circumference wouldn't probably be
significantly more than what the measuring tape shows.

My length is somewhat more than the average length (circumference as well) but I think it's in the typical length range and penises of this size are not rare. I'm happy with this size since it's more than adequate and not too big. I don't have any problems with the size but there's not enough room in many low waist underpants and swimming pants when it's in the erect state, it easily pops out from the pants. And the erection is quite visible if I'm wearing thin and loose pants, and it happens every now and then.

It's almost impossible to keep my erect penis inside
low waist pants.


Me at age 38 freeing my penis.

My erections are quite visible especially when I wear
sports clothing. And it's when I most often get them.

This is a view that a couple of bypassers
have seen over the years.


Final words

There's nothing bad to know the size of your penis. I know my height, weight, shoe size and IQ so it's not different if I know the size of my penis. It doesn't define me as a person, it's just a feature. It's good to know your strategical measures but remember that you are always greater than the sum of your parts. And don't take that measuring too seriously, it can be fun, maybe a foreplay if you ask your partner to do that. Finally I have to say that you can and should be proud of your penis regardless of its size, it's your only penis and it can give you and to your partner lots of pleasure and fun.

Comments

  1. Are these JQK's underwears good?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In certain moments I like to masturbate but recently "thanks" for a wound in the foreskin frenulum, one day I wanted to masturbate (thinking that wound already healed), but, in the ejaculation, I did not notice but began to bleed in that part with I was wound (and I was terrified by this situation), and it not stopping to bleeding, but I got treat the bleeding). Unfortunately, now I'll have to wait until the wound heals which can take weeks or even months so I can masturbate again.
    =(
    (Sorry for my English errors, i used Google Translate, because I'm Brazilian)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often masterbate to your pictures
    It is a nice sight, thank you for putting these on the internet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss your updates man! Hopefully new posts soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comments! Sorry that I haven't been here for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your blog, I would like you to write about vaginal intercourse when you have time :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are doing important work, you know ��. Until I discovered your blog today, I have been anything except satisfied with the size of my penis. (15.4 cm/6.0 inches). The low end of average is not a bad place to be, I have happily discovered! It turns out that I am the only one that wasn’t satisfied with it.

    We have incredibly unrealistic expectations. People get recording contracts because they have incredible voices. Men get cast in adult films because of their much larger than normal penis size. Neither case is normal. Guys would feel a lot better about themselves if they could discover your blog (which I absolutely am thankful for!) and get past their self-damaging preoccupation with the size of their crank!

    Reading your words has made me incredibly happy. Seeing your photos and videos (thank you for the amazing generosity!) has made me painfully erect! I’m going to go rub one out now, knowing I will never chuck a load as voluminous as the ones you produce.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have an above average size penis and testicles. I do believe that most people prefer a larger penis with big testicles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. any suggestion from your side to fix curved penis , due to masturbation ?.
    i need a straight and ideal penis shape, just like you have .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War, the young, prostate stimulation and media views

Awareness of genitalia, exhibitionism and femininity