My foreskin and glans penis



I've been playing with my foreskin as long as I can remember. It's fun to play with and feels good to do that in all simplicity. There are tens of thousands of nerve-endings in that small skin area so it's very sensitive and it can produce lots of sexual pleasure. I've earlier said that I could never ever give it away.

My foreskin at age 39

Many men don't have it because it has been removed. There might have been a medical reason for it but it may have been removed due to religious or cultural reasons. In my opinion it's unfair if it has been removed without a medical reason in childhood only because parents wanted to do so. This is a sensitive subject and I also know that half of my blog's readers live in the USA where cultural circumcisions are quite common. This is only my opinion but circumcisions should be done only because of medical reasons or if an adult male decides to have it himself. It is understandable that cultural circumcision have been made because of a trend but it should change and males should be given a freedom to choose. The foreskin is a major part of a male's genitalia.

Flexible foreskin

The foreskin protects the glans penis from friction and keeps it moist. Without a foreskin the glans penis looses some of its sensitivity and its surface thickens and dries and it is not as smooth as in an intact penis. That's why glans penis of a circumcised penis looks a bit different. The foreskin is flexible and it adjusts when the penis engorges and gets flaccid again. Usually it automatically retracts off the glans penis when the penis gets erect (demonstrated later in the video section), and if not, it should be retractable by hand, otherwise it is too tight.

Outer and inner sides of my foreskin marked with arrows.

The glans penis is even more sensitive than the foreskin and its stimulation produces intense sexual pleasure. By sliding the foreskin back and forth over the glans penis both are stimulated at the same time. However the sensations are somewhat different depending on if the glans penis is stimulated directly (by the aid of a lubricant) or with the foreskin. Some times the glans penis (and the foreskin) are so sensitive (together with strong sexual arousal) that a male tends to have premature ejaculations when the climax is achieved too fast and intercourses end too soon because of this. If this problem is serious, one treatment option is circumcision. Antidepressants may be used as well because they may delay ejaculations.

My glans penis (erect)
Manual foreskin retraction
In an evolutionary sense the foreskin and the glans penis are only to make ejaculations possible and thus eproduction. Their stimulation ultimately leads to a climax, orgasm, when the semen is discharged from the male body into a female's vagina. Nowadays contraception is often used so that males and females may be in intercourse to mutually get and give sexual pleasure to each other without reproducting. I will later discuss about condoms and intercourse and probably the anatomy more detailedly.
Close up of my glans penis
and urethral opening to show
the mucous membrane
Masturbation is another way to achieve sexual pleasure and to relieve sexual tension alone and a way to expel excessive semen when it's not possible to do it inside a female's body (or male's anus). It is a good way to familiarise oneself to own sexuality and
sexual functions. I will discuss later more about the masturbation. I hope this blog will be of benefit especially to sexually unexperienced females to familiarise themselves to a male body and its functions, like foreskin, glans penis and ejaculations. Please be brave and ask more!



Videos of my foreskin and glans penis



I'll show here several videos because videos tell more than images.
Please, give me feedback and ask if you want to know more!



A close up video of my foreskin retracted by hand. (Age 31)



In this video is demonstrated, in addition to how foreskin moves,
foreskin flexibility and the frenulum (a narrow fold of skin that
connects the foreskin to the glans penis). The frenulum is a very
sensitive part of the foreskin. (Age 40)



In this video is shown how the foreskin retracts automatically
off the glans penis when the penis gets erect.


In this video I show the sensitive area of my foreskin,
I have applied some lubricant on my penis.



The whole glans penis is very sensitive.


In this video is shown how the foreskin moves on
an erect penis. This is often done in order to achieve
sexual pleasure (masturbation) usually until the orgasm
(and ejaculation) is achieved.


Here I show how the glans penis is simply stimulated until
orgasm without the foreskin. Some lubricant is used.


Here is briefly shown how I masturbate with my
foreskin until I get an orgasm (I ejaculated on my ankle
and on the floor despite of the kitchen towel :)



Comments

  1. I don´t knew that the foreskin can move that way, it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy that I've been able to show you something new about male sexuality! This is why I write this blog.

      Delete
  2. I have a question: When you use a condom, how do you make the foreskin stay in place?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the question! The foreskin must be retracted off the glans penis before the condom is put on the penis but then it stays there by itself during the condom use, it won't move there.

      Delete
    2. It would be nice to see that demonstrated in a future post.

      Delete
  3. So that's how the foreskin works, i was circumcised at age 10 and didn't retract that time. It's part of our tradition as a rite of passage and social norm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand that there are traditions that have been followed for a long time. However in the modern world more and more is accepted the bodily integrity as a basic right. I don't want to take a stance on social norms in your society but I hope that your sons will have a chance to choose.

      Delete
  4. Ah I wish I still had my foreskin, had it removed at 12 with no say in it, medical reasons but I knew something else could've been done to resolve it.

    But overall really nice, am bisexual so uh I get a little turned on sometimes.... *guilty face*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how your foreskin rolled back automatically as you got hard. What happens when you go soft again? Does the skin stay back?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found a video on CAN-FAP of a man named Glen Callender who's able to orgasm five times in a row by only stimulating the ridged band of his foreskin. But I can't find anyone else claiming to have this ability. I'm circumcised myself, so I wouldn't be able to test it, but can you do this?

    http://www.can-fap.net/preview/fundraiser_preview_multipleforegasm.shtml

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can have only one orgasm at a time. It probably takes atleast half an hour to be able to desire the next one.

      Delete
    2. It sounds like that guy has a real superpower then. Thanks for making this blog, because it's been very educational for me and plenty of other guys who were circumcised and want to know what they're missing out on.

      Delete
  7. I like how smooth your skin is around your penis and balls. what method do you use to remove the hair. I seem to get a lot of ingrown hairs around my penis and above it.

    another question is my nipples always get erect when I play with my penis. sometimes just slowly and lightly rubbing around them helps me cum faster. Not sure how that works. my nipples have started to grow out longer and are now 1/2 inch long when they get erect. Is this normal???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually shave in the shower under flowing water. Only water and a sharp razor. I wouldn't be concerned about your nipples.

      Delete
  8. I find your blog extremely informative and am grateful for it as a nearly post-pubescent man but need some advice as my foreskin doesn't retract automatically when I get an erection. Is this something I should see a doctor about or do you have any suggestions? Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Without seeing your foreskin during erection it's hard to say anything precise but if you can retract it by hand I wouldn't be concerned. When I was younger mine didn't always retract automatically either. You can try to stretch it little by little.

      Delete
    2. OK thanks for that - would it be at all possible that I could send you some pictures to get a better understanding of the situation and what I should do?

      Delete
    3. I don't suggest you to do so. It probably would be ok to see those images to be able to give an opinion in such an anatomical issue but there are aspects that you probably don't fully understand because of your young age. I recommend you to primarily discuss with your parents about this issue.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War, the young, prostate stimulation and media views

Awareness of genitalia, exhibitionism and femininity