Ball size


In some cases a "male cameltoe" can be seen when the central seam
of the pants sinks between the testicles making them to protrude.
Then the size and shape of the testicles is visible to others. Here
you can see my average-sized testicles through the sports pants.

Many young men and boys and their mothers are concerned if the testicles are of normal size. This is an important concern because male's fertility highly depends on his testicular size. Child's testicles don't grow much before the puberty when they begin to grow fast.

I'm a good model to show my testicles in an educational context because they both are healthy and rather average in size. My right testicle is 5.0 x 3.0 cm (1.97 x 1.18 in) and left is 5.2 x 3.1 cm (2.05 x 1.22 in). My right testicle is slightly smaller than the left one which is completely normal. I've normal fertily, frequent erections (sometimes too frequent) and sexual arousals and ejaculations so I believe I've enough testosterone, the male hormone, produced by the testicles.

Many men want to have big balls, some women also prefer bigger balls, I quess. I would also like to have bigger balls just because there would be a bigger bulge in down there. Maybe it's a masculine thing to think that the bigger the better. But there might be uncomfortness with big balls, like women may have with big breasts. After all big balls are unnecessary, I've had a great sex life and fertility with my average balls, they are big enough but not too big to interfere with my daily life. So I don't know if bigger balls would make my life any better, it would be fun to try if it was so easy.

The fertility is partly related to the testicular size. Depending on the sources the lower end length of a testicle is 4 cm or 1.55 in when it produces sperm cells enough to make the male fertile. The size is not the whole truth but it's the best correlating factor with the fertility. That's why it's important to observe that the testicles grow normally in the puberty. There are medical instruments called orchidometers with which it's easy to estimate the size of the testicles. It shows the size in milliliters, 15-25 ml is the normal range for a postpubertal male, if the size is 12 ml or less, the sperm production is severely diminished.

My testicles at age 32. The white ovals show the low-end size
of the testicles which is required for normal fertility. This size
usually is achieved at age 14-15.


Here is shown the size of my left testicle (black oval) and typical
length range for a healthy fertile testicle (between red and blue ovals).
The green oval estimates the size of a prepubertal testicle.

As you might notice from the images, it is very difficult to estimate the size of the testicles without measuring tools, only few millimeters in length have a big impact on the volume of a testicle because of its three-dimensional nature.

There are clues that the testicular size is getting smaller with younger generations and the fertility is getting worse. There are probably several reasons to this like environmental chemicals and pollutions. I was born in the 70's, men of my age have a good fertily on average.


In this video I demonstrate how the size and shape of my average-sized testicles can be seen through the pants. Usually they are not recognizable but in certain postures they might be seen. I also compare my testicles' size with a chicken egg, the egg is of similar shape but is somewhat bigger.

Comments

  1. How Do I Contact You With Questions but im 21 Years Old but Im Not Very Good At Knowing Average Size & that sort of thing..Could You Be Able To Help Me ?? Walkthorugh or something i measured it over The Years But Not sure if its correct.. But I Am Very Concerned..I Havent Even Had My Growth Increase Thing Yet so I Was Wondering If It Will Still Grow or not..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If You Can Please Contact Me via Email Address.. Thanks..

      Delete
    2. Hi Brandon, I found your message somewhat confusing. I'm sorry to say that I don't give personal guidance. I can answer here publicly to simple questions, only in exceptional circumstances I might be in contact privately. I don't even know your email address.

      Delete
  2. Its Callahanb62@gmail.com i was very Interested in this.. You are Very Educational.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I havent Even had My Growth Spurt but I am Very Concerned

      Delete
    2. If you are 21 years old and you haven't had a pubertal growth spurt, I suggest that you should visit a doctor. I'm not a medical professional and it's difficult to help you online. I understand your concern and I think that the best you could do is to visit a doctor to get over your worry.

      Delete
    3. Yeah but Is It Average if you are 21 years old short to have a penis when hard nearly 6 ins ?? But it looks very small to me.. But i dont trust doctors to be honest.. I would like it if we could email each other.. Im very shy & embarrassed a bit..

      Delete
  3. Your blog is amazing! I hope you keep writing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll write when I have time and when I'm in right mood.

      Delete
    2. Hoping for more content! The video you posted of you masturbating to yourself masturbating was super interesting for me, I came to it several times and ended up doing one of myself. Keep up the good work!

      Delete
  4. Could you make a video of how to properly store the penis and testicles inside the underwear ?! I myself have many doubts.

    Sorry! But, I don't speak English and used Google Translate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For most males, I think, this is an insignificant topic and there are no definite answers. But if you are a female, I could see a point that there might be some interest to see how males genitalia can be situated inside the clothing. I'll think about this.

      Delete
  5. Could you show us what it looks like to masturbate and ejaculate while wearing a condom? Appreciating the content!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you considered writing a post about the prostate and how it relates to a males sexual health? Its a topic that doesnt come up often enough in informative sexual wellness blogs like these.

    I love your posts by the way, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback! I probably will write about this topic.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War, the young, prostate stimulation and media views

Awareness of genitalia, exhibitionism and femininity