My penis



I was born with a tiny penis. I liked to play with it when I was around five years old. It erected in couple of seconds, it rose up half an inch every time my heart beat. The foreskin didn't retract then. At age 11 I found myself often masturbating and experienced my first orgasm and secreted a couple of drops of semen, enough to soak the tip of my penis. After few years my penis was adult-sized and I ejaculated hugely. So here you see it when I'm adult.

My penis at age 32 at full HD resolution (use as a background image :))

The length of my penis is typically 10 cm or 4 in in flaccid state and 19 cm or 7.5 in in erect state when measured from the pubic bone. The circumference is about 11.5/13 cm or 4.5/5.1 in, respectively.

Flaccid penis


Slightly engorged penis (age 30)




At sauna
Size compared to my hand.



Retracted foreskin (age 37)
As you can see I prefer to shave my pubic hair. In my opinion it is more comfortable and aesthetically more pleasant this way.

This is the only and therefore the best penis I have and I'm not ashamed to show it to you. I'm pleased if you like it too. It's not big or superior in any way but it does its job; I can pee and ejaculate with it and it gives me lots of pleasure. Later I will show you more.



Erect penis

Erection is a normal stage of the penis. If a man doesn't have erections, everything is not all right. I have erections a lot and I consider it a very natural thing, like periods in women. I don't see it a big deal if you see my penis erect vs flaccid. Erections occur from many reasons in addition to sexual arousal. Nocturnal erection, full bladder erection, non-sexual excitement, spontaneous etc...



Here you can see it from different perspectives, a typical intact erect penis. My erect penis is slightly bigger than on average but I consider it typical because it's not huge, it's within normal range. I've got some feedback that my glans penis is large but I can't say anything about it, they are just subjective estimates.

My penis likes to be erect a lot, it happens where ever and whenever. I'm sure that it can be seen through my pants and some bypassers have seen it. It likes to be free, it likes to be touched, squeezed, it likes friction and to end up in vagina, it is heterosexual. And of course it likes being photographed.

On the Internet it has been seen for millions of times but not many times in the real world. I'm an exhibitionist but mostly on the Internet only, I don't flash it to other people or do anything illegal. And I don't want just to show it to you, I want that some of you can learn something of male genitalia and sexuality, I want this blog to be educational as well and I'm a tool to do it visually.

Videos

Showing my flaccid penis. Sorry for the bad quality video.


Showing how an erect penis looks like


Here I show how I can get erection by sliding my
foreskin back and forth.

Later I will show you more videos of my genitalia with better image quality.

Comments

  1. Since this blog is about the male sexuality, I think its okay to post some photos or videos about sexual intercourse. Its still educational and nothing's wrong with that. This is a personal blog anyway. You said earlier that you like your penis to be in vaginas. I think that will make the blog more interesting. Just a suggestion though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything is possible in this blog :)

      Delete
    2. Do you know how frequently you plan on updating?

      Delete
    3. Nope :) When I have enough time, when I'm on that mood and when I have something thoughts or pics or vids to publish...

      Delete
  2. I love an uncircumcised penis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to hear, I think too that it's better that way, I could never ever live without my foreskin!

      Delete
    2. Lucky bastard, got no foreskin. :(

      Delete
  3. My 12 year old son has not cummed once. is it normal? His erect penis is almost 4 inch long

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a doctor, but you should let your 12 year old have some privacy, and let things flow naturally... He will, eventually.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your question! I don't know if he has had any orgasms through masturbation when the ejaculations become evident but I wouldn't be concerned of your son's sexual development, ejaculations probably begin within a year or two. It's more important to talk about ejaculations and give information about the puberty and to maintain openness in this topic so that he would tell you if something is bothering him or isn't right.

      Delete
    3. I agree, a mother or father should not be afraid to talk to their young son openly about his penis and especially about masturbation and ejaculation. Sooner or later he will figure it out on his own but it would be nice for an adult to provide guidance.

      Delete
    4. bethecool, I would love to make him cum

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  5. Are you planning to feature your glans ring in this blog? I wear one all the time but it's a complete circle, unlike yours that has a gap. I wear mine for the look and feel of it but mostly because it helps keep my foreskin retracted. I have a shorter foreskin than you but it is extremely loose. I've been keeping it permanently retracted since before my puberty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a man, I have to agree with you that ejaculation is the best part about being a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just want to point out the fact that your shaved pubic hair is not a universal thing across cultures.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War, the young, prostate stimulation and media views

Awareness of genitalia, exhibitionism and femininity