My testicles and scrotum



Here are my testicles, the balls that have made me a boy before I was even born. They manufacture hormones that have made my penis and scrotum to develop, otherwise I would have a clitoris and labia. They caused me a voice change and make my beard grow. They produce sperm cells so I have been able to conceive children. The hormones make me horny and I get frequent erections and I'm often sexually aroused. The testicles and the scrotum are funny to play with and give lots of sexual sensations.

My right testicle is 5.0 x 3.0 cm (1.97 x 1.18 in) and left is 5.2 x 3.1 cm (2.05 x 1.22 in). The size of my testicles is pretty average (the testicles in the link are mine), it is essential that the testicles are of adequate size to have normal fertility.

Loose scrotum

My testicles in a loose scrotum. They are not hanging evenly, the left (and slightly larger one) hangs lower, it always has had. This is quite common. Otherwise my testicles are normal and healthy and I'm happy with them. I'm not ashamed to show them to you.


When testicles hang this low it's usually warm. And obviously I'm not sexually aroused in these images because then they usually retract higher.


Tight scrotum

When my scrotum tightens it looks more symmetrical when the testicles are not hanging. In my opinion my scrotum is way more aesthetical in this stage. The scrotum tightens in cold temperature and often during sexual arousal.

Sometimes my scrotum tightens too much and my testicles retracts into the inguinal canals leaving my scrotum empty. This is not rare and nothing dangerous, maybe somewhat unpleasant and socially embarrassing. Location of retracted testicles (my image).


Empty scrotum

Pushing testicle back into scrotum during sexual arousal


Testicles and epididymides


Here is my right testicle in a close-up image so that you can see its shape and my both testicles side by side in a loose scrotum that is I tighten with my hand.



Here is my left epididymis. Epididymides store the sperm cells that the testicles produce. During ejaculation the sperm cells expell from the penis along with the semen. I will show you that later.

Videos



In this video I demonstrate you the shape and consistency
 of my testicles (age 32) and how they slide in my loose scrotum.
This is how the testicles should be examined monthly to detect
early malignancies, like cancer, that might develop in there.
Examinations should be started after the puberty.


In this video I demonstrate the consistency of
 a tight scrotum during sexual arousal. (Age 32)



A new high resolution video added on 3/13/18. (Age 40)

Comments

  1. It is soo cool that you to made this blog... I am a woman and I had no idea that Testicles were like this... It seems kinda painful when you move them around though.

    Also, how do you make the testicles fall down again? Do you have to push them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That you made**

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your nice feedback! It wasn't painful at all to move around my testicles in the videos, rather I easily get sexually aroused when I do that.

      It depens on the circumstances if the testicles fall down by themshelves or if I have to push them down. In cold ambient temperature or when extremely sexually aroused I have to push them down but it can be hard to get them stay down, they tend to retract spontaneously. Sometimes I just let them be retracted.

      Delete
  2. mine are always down so this was all new to me. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War, the young, prostate stimulation and media views

Awareness of genitalia, exhibitionism and femininity